Re: Any way to use Xywrite as an E-mail reader?

Harry Binswanger wrote:

> >So here's what I do. Let us say that on February
> >28, Professor Smart has e-mailed me
>
> Did you know that there is a Professor Smart in philosophy? J.J.C. Smart.
> And we've got John Wisdom, too. And there is a Lord Brain in neuroscience.
>
> Harry Binswanger
> hb@xxxxxxxxxxxx

You can give up right now: I have the all-time winner in this category. The
staff medical officer at the Armed Forces Radio and Television Service (circa
late 1970's to mid- 1980's) was one Dr. Royal Pain. {I'm not 100 % sure of
the spelling, but it would only shave a small fraction of a point if "Pane" or
"Payne."}

Jordan