RE Save (backup)

OK, it seems to work. The first time I tried to create a file (New
G:index.txt) on a newly formatted Direct CD (UDF), XyWrite said "File not
found." Duh? Of course it's not found, I'm telling you to create it. But
after MkDir'ing and XCOPYing some files to it from the DOS prompt, Xy
saved a file to it without a whimper. ZIP drives work OK too, though I
have known Xy to complain of "not enough room" when there was plenty.
Perhaps it "thinks" they're standard floppies? Go figure.
Patricia