license / install CD for an earlier Win version: either XP or W2K.

Sender: xywrite-bounce@xxxxxxxx

If you have been using XP or W2K to run XY lately, VirtualBox with W2K
is no-nonsense, lightweight and integrates very well into Win7 64-bit.
Setting up W2K is relatively easy if you have a W2K CD or installation
image. Do not forget to install the four W2K service packs and guest
additions. Communication with the host can be achieved by a shared
folder or even networking. Text can be shared with clipboard. Drag and
drop does not function. Video is great in windowed mode after going to
full screen to set color depth and resolution.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx