Stack glitch

Over the weekend I applied STACK (the older version) to each of the
four Xy sessions I'm apt to run. (The Retrieve function of
STACKAUX.PM is a great boon, in particular: for those who have not
installed this fine tool, it enables you to eg, load a previously
saved stack of command-line entries -- such as "ca autrepl1" and
"load autrepl1+autrepl2+autrepl3" -- at each Xy bootup.)
Occasionally, now, F5 doesn't take immediately and I have to press it
again -- not a great big problem for me -- unless it is. Is this a
symptom of some sort of conflict, or needn't I worry about it?

Also, the &E on the regular (28) Enter key can't access Xy pulldowns
-- of course I can use the grey Enter for this, but is this normal?

RT