Re: OT for Eudora users

Yes, I was not impressed with Tbird but haven't tried it in a long
time. Eudora does lots more. But if Tbird does what you need, then
there's no reason to change. But apparently Tbird is not really being
actively developed? Mozilla's email efforts have been
disappointing. Archiving is reportedly still a problem with Tbird . . . .

At 07/08/2014 18:30, you wrote:
Reply to note from Bill Troop  Thu, 07 Aug 2014
12:14:33 +0100

Bill:

> That has really given Eudora a new lease on life, in my usage.

I tried Eudora many moons ago and didn't get along with it, for
reasons I don't remember. Does it have distinct advantages over,
say, Thunderbird, which is what I use as my GUI email client when
I'm not doing Xymail. Just curious; I have no complaints about
Tbird. It does what I need it to do.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx