Re: A wild new idea for the future of XyWrite

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Thu, 14 Jul 2016
22:05:02 -0400

Harry,

> Do you think vDOS-lfn would allow me to drop TameDOS? Does it
> allow full use of bigger windows? I've now set Tame for 120 width
> and 43 line length. And I use Lucida Console. Would love to be
> able to use Windows fonts like Calibri, Cambria, and Consolas.

Sure. Here's vDos-lfn with 120 x 43 and Consolas:

http://users.datarealm.com/ammaze/xy/ishmael2.jpg

Note that the screen font needs to be monospace.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx