Printing Anomaly with XyWrite 3.75 (Network version) under W7-64

I have been happily running XyWrite 3.57 (Network version) on a Windows
7-32 machine. Printing is handled by NET USE redirecting LPT1 to my
network printer, a HP 2100TN.

Always wanting something newer and faster, I built a new machine with i7
processor and 16 GB RAM, so naturally I needed to run the 64-bit version
of Windows 7. I installed XP mode and put XyWrite therein, and after
much thrashing around finally got printing to work, again with NET USE
and my network printer.

There is, however, one anomaly. I can no longer print what's on the
screen with TY or PRINT -- I get the dreaded "Path not found" response.
If I save what's on the screen to "Filename" and then from the command
line TY or PRINT "Filename", the printer gets the message. Has anyone
here run into this problem and overcome it?

Thanks! -- Bill Shawcross

--
Visit my web page if you are brave of heart -- http://www.shawcross.net

      ~~ Feudalism: Where it's your Count that votes. ~~

 Age is the best teacher. Unfortunately it kills all of its students.