Re: `power' v wp xyW

On Sun, 11 Jun 1995 "James D. Besser"  said:

 >Every time I go into a big press room in Washington, I see
fewer and fewer  >laptops running XyWRite. That suggests to me
that XyWrite is slipping with its  >core market.
 Yeah, I seem to be the only one I know who actually likes
XyWin. (Except Al
Siegal.) Part of the reason for that may be that it's not bundled
with too many laptops. Or maybe it's just me. I don't know anyone
else who likes gefilte fish, either.
 And Annie, one addition to Al's note about Pipeline: those of
us who work in bureaus have to use it, because, as he said,
there's no outside access to the Times internet node. That's
supposed to change one day.
 -- David Firestone Metro reporter, The New York Times
fstone@xxxxxxxx