Re: Xywrite for Windows

Stephen Shaw:

You may find a couple of files useful:

XWCOMP is my superficial comparison of XY 4.017 and XW 4.012. It is a
text file, and can be ordered from the list server by email.

XYFUNC.ZIP is a group of files from XY Tech Support that describe
undocumented functions, workarounds, etc. It is a binary ZIP file,
and can be downloaded via anonymous FTP from the pub/eaan directory of
CCAT.SAS.

If you discover anything missing from the first, send me a note and I
can incorporate it.

Normally XY Tech Support (and often Kenneth Frank, CEO of TG) read
postings to this list. We are not, however, affiliated in any way.

--
Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science