ot- buying a new name brand pc with xp

In view of the recommendation by most people not to get Vista on a new pc, I would suggest checking the Dell outlet store where you can still get refurbished or blemished or returned pc's with xp that come with new pc warranty.  My experience about a month ago was that you could not get a new name brand pc with anything other than vista but that you  could get refurbished or blemished pc's from the manufaturer's outlet stores.  The savings were about 30-40% and at least with Dell you could bargain and get the shipping costs waived.  mailto:avromf@xxxxxxxx or mailto:af413@xxxxxxxx