Re: Nested If's

>> "no changes are currently scheduled, however we do have an
>> individual working on the menu code"

When you're taking a look at the Menus, you might investigate why PgUp/PgDn
works in some of them but not in others. For example, I currently have about
3 Font Menu windows worth of fonts, but PgDn doesn't work, so I have to ride
the down arrow key. (Where the menu is shorter, or where there are shortcut
keys, of course the PgUp/PgDn is irrelevant.) As usual, I'm referring to
XY4DOS.

Secondarily, I'm wondering if you finally found MORMOUSE.ZIP, which I had
attached to msg. #9657 -- itself a followup to NOMOUSE.ZIP, attached to msg.
#9602. I did respond to your msg. #9659, I think, to say that the later
drivers made no difference; also, MORMOUSE should contain the add'l. item you
requested for testing. I've reviewed all of your msg.s to date on this subject,
public & private, but have heard nothing pursuant to my last post here a
couple weeks ago.