Re: Losing keyboard shortcuts with VDOS

Dear Carl
OK, I have shifted the assignments to F1 and F2. There is not much change except that both now flash a command window when pressed. Alt-Enter still does not go to full screen mode, but there is a slight movement on the Alt-Tab version in that I can see the window with the icons for the open programs (that I would see if I pressed the real Alt-Tab) appear briefly and then as quickly disappear.

Does that help?

Best wishes

Paul