Re: LH vs. SAve

** Reply to message from Harry Binswanger  on
Tue, 04 Nov 2008 16:50:31 -0500

>> What does func CC have to do with anything?

> Not the func but the command: change case.

That's why I use U2 frame CHCASE instead, assigned to a key.
Much more powerful, because works on the CMline also, which is
handy. And VA$MO changes from 0 to 1, as you can see from the
first line of the frame, which deals directly with and solves
this problem.

> This gets to one of the very, very few bugs in XyWrite

Actually, there are very, very many bugs. But most are subtle
and uncommon.

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx