Re: re (fwd) ... WIN95 Flawed

"I believe it was TTG itself who started this last exchange with
their announcement of intention to develop for win95."

Not so-- I have never said it is our intention to develop
specifically for Win95. I explained why Windows rather than
OS/2 seems to be a better commercial bet, and I mentioned that
we had converted the internals of XyWin to 32 bit. The extent
to which Win95 succeeds will determine whetether and how fast we
release a version for that GUI, but there is still a large market
 for Win 3.x applications as well.

K.