XYWRITE AND THE LEARN

MA-> On Wed, 29 Mar 1995, Nathan Sivin wrote:

MA-> > Far be it from me to want to see justice done to Word Perfect for
 -> > Windows 6.1, which I use unwillingly, but the commands for bold and
 -> > italic are ctrl-b and ctrl-i. Or is there some subtlety in your
 -> > message that I don't get?

MA-> Marv Katz:
 -> It wasn't that way in WP 5.1 for DOS, to which I was referring. I guess
 -> they're catching up in the Windoze version.

It certainly wasn't! I hate WP 5.1 completely and totally, which
is unfortunate because it seems to be the lingua franca of the
majority of files that come my way. A person couldn't even write
a macro directly in 5.1.

At least that has changed with the Win WP 6.1, although the
amount of programming it takes to achieve the same ends as in
Xy is amazing.

--Chet

---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx