Re: ASCII board functionality

Robert:

I have an ATI Mach64. The latest drivers, which I got from an IBM FTP
board in Boulder, are quite stable and do seamless windows. Maybe I'll
move up to Matrox, although I might skip a generation and go for full
3D.

Any ideas for a sound card upgrade now that CL has gone to M$?

In self-defense, I've setup boot manager to run Win NT 4.0. XyWrite
4.017 runs fine in an NT DOS box.
With regard to XyWrite, I gather we're at the end of the line here,
since Frank missed the opportunity to make his orphaned word processor
the de facto standard for OS/2.