Re: ASCII codes such as Exclamation

yesss@xxxxxxxx said and quoted:
" ≪ Is there some way to prevent these deltas from displaying
" temporarily? [...] I use XyW 3.53.≫ --John Paul Newport
"
" One xyWrite 3 !xyWise/!xyWiz utility at the url in my
" sig, a file/session manager named !!!, does more tasks
" than I could cite without looking at the documentation,
" but what it does if you hit the !!!/open key are
" ======================================= adpFisher  nyc
" http://www.escape.com/%7Eyesss/_xypro.html ===========================
----------------

	All! the! exclamation! points!

	Well, looking at an ASCII Chart, (and you do have such a
	file you can call up in your XYwrite directory don't you?)
	! is 33 Decimal 21 hex and the 'first' visible
			ASCII symbol, so sorting makes it
			first, as in
      Dec Hex Chr
      33 21  !
      34 22  "
      35 23  #
      36 24  $
      37 25  %
      38 26  &
      39 27  '
      40 28  (
      41 29  )
      42 2A  *
      43 2B  +
      44 2C  ,
      45 2D  -
      46 2E  .
      47 2F  /
      48 30  0
      49 31  1
      50 32  2
      51 33  3
      52 34  4
      64 40  @
      65 41  A
      66 42  B
      67 43  C
      68 44  D
      69 45  E
      97 61  a
      98 62  b
      99 63  c
     100 64  d
     101 65  e
	etc etc. etc.

	Or it could be a help page called up by help if
	users know how to create and edit such XYL frames.

	If! this! is! not! the! reason! for "!!!!!!", we must
	be told.

						Daniel Say
						say@xxxxxxxx