Re: Directories Xy can't find

Bit of deja vu, eh? We've been complaining about XY not making it
into the modern age for at least a couple of years now -- especially in
respect to file and directory names. At least a couple of gigs of space
on my machine is invisible to XY. But then what can you expect of a
company that only last month or so got a net address, and still can't
get it's web page together??
  Want to know how out-of-date TTG is? A young friend of mine, a kid --
just 22 years old -- just made his first million, doing web pages for
Fortune 500 companies. Take a look at Land Rover, done by Adjacency. And
an old software company like XyWrite can't even get together a decent
web page -- if the web mistress on my staff did as badly, she'd be gone
ASAP.

--
Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
http://www.zebra.net/~hseaver