Re: Directories Xy can't find

Interesting observation. I have also noticed in Win 95 that files in
directories with long names don't show up with the Find command. That's not
surprising, I guess.

Another phenomenon, in Win 3.1. I use Delete Sentry on my 3.1 machine (it
has saved my posterior on a number of occasions). Xy4DOS reports the
remaining disk space as if the deletion had actually taken place; the DOS
prompt doesn't show the freed-up space until I purge the sentry file.

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx