Re: Invisible line break

RH wrote: "A soft  (established with VAriable DE) will break the
line"
Indeed it will, but then the line break will ALWAYS be there, even if
something (change of font or margin, additional text added or text
deleted) changes the position of the wrap. What I'm hoping for is a code
that will do nothing most of the time, but will permit the line to break,
without space or hyphen, when the code occurs within the right
hyphenation zone. WordPerfect, I have to say (fas est, et ab hoste
doceri), has had this feature since at least version 5.1. (As far as I
know, Wordsworthless--love the name--has nothing similar either.)
	The Customization Guide says that one could request a "soft copy of the
default separator table" from TTG. Did anyone ever do so? And if so would
he or she be willing to send me a copy? Many thanks.
Patricia