Outline view in NB8 (trial version)

I would be very grateful if someone could confirm this bug in NB8:
"When I switch a document to outline view, only the top half of each line (both headers nd text) is visible. In effect, the outline is squeezed together at the top of the screen. You can still read it, sort of, but the lower half of each letter is missing." This was described by John Harper in a message about a previous NB version and apparently it's unchanged in v8 but I can't speak about the standard version.
Manuel Castelao