Re: NB startup question

Richard Minutillo:
>This is a guess, but in my nb.ini I use the line
>load &user&XYWRITE.KBD=
>
>Apparently &user& is a variable that points to \nbwin\users\default, and

OK, got it. The kbd file has to be in the directory you mention; otherwise
it does not work. There are kbd files in other directories, which confused me.

Another problem: how do I turn on autoexpand as default, and how do I load
my own personal.spl file? I can do it, by using the rodent, for the current
session, but that is not enough.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "I have always seen military service as a plus." Bill Clinton,99