Re: NB startup question

NS:
>In my installation of the demo NBWin, NBSTART.INT is in the /NB
>directory.

Must have overlooked it -- will look again.

>I modified it to load my highly customized XYDOS keyboard, which
>works well enough for testing the demo. Some minor things don't

Not feasible for me, because my kbd contains high ASCII, and NB works with
ANSI. Same for .spl and .sgt files -- they all have to be cranked through
an ASCII-ANSI replace macro.

Incidentally, here is a most curious phenomenon: if I load my XY-Win
keyboard and press one of the high ASCII keys, on screen I get the ANSI
equivalent, and in the command line the original ASCII.

Quite confusing, this, and precisely the sort of thing I would have thought
the NB people had ironed out.

-- Rene von Rentzell, Tokyo
-- "I have always seen military service as a plus." Bill Clinton,99