Saving Keystrokes

   How about a brain twister for the long holiday weekend? I use the Find
   feature to search by keyword for articles in old weekly newsletters.
   Each newsletter has its own file. Once the Find process has located
   the the file I want, I invoke the Open command to open the file. But
   then I have to go to the command line and reenter the keyword using
   the Search command to find the specific article I need.

   I tried defining the Find string and saving it to a key so that I
   could thereafter place in it the Search string. But I've discovered
   that text on the Command line can't be defined.

   Any ideas how I can save a few keystrokes by using what's already in
   the Find string in the subsequent Search string?

   Jim Eberle mahler53@xxxxxxxx eberlej@xxxxxxxx
   jeberle@xxxxxxxx