Re: keyboard glitch

Replying to Carl Distefano, who wrote in part:

> Glad you're able to work again (barely, without your
> accustomed keystrokes), but what's in it for the rest of us?

> And beyond this minimal functioning, what, pray tell, is the
> advantage to you?  You haven't traced the glitch to its source,
> so you're ill-equipped to prevent its happening again, or to fix it
> yourself if it does.  In short, you've learned nothing, and neither
> have we.<

I am sorry I failed to make clear that (a) I was grateful for the solution to the immediate problem, and (b) that I was on a deadline and that a "plain vanilla" keyboard would suffice for that project, and (c) that as soon as I had the time to examine and follow Leslie's and your instructions on isolating the problem and restoring my adapted keyboard I would do so. Finally, of course I intend to report the results when I attain them. My apologies to all offended or irritated.

Bruce