Re: TAME Pre6

At 12:40 AM 7/29/2006, Harry Binswanger wrote:
More problematic is the repeat rate for the delete key.
That may be my fault, in a way. I was complaining about how delete
(the two keys, one on the numpad and one above the arrow keys) work,
and maybe D. Thomas made some changes relevant only to my key
assignments. Try this: make sure that in Xy, you have the same key
assignments for both delete keys (83 and 95). Both should have
function rc assigned to them.
Both are RC, Harry. I had to add that new bit of code to
Xywrite.app.tam instead.
Michael Norman