CAN'T READ UPGRADE DISK

Chris or ? I just received the upgrade disk with the Windows fix, and my
computer can't read the disk; even Norton can't recognize that there's a disk
in drive a:. When I try to copy the editor.exe file to my XyWrite
subdirectory, DOS tells me it can't find the system area or something.
 I've been waiting for this fix to use XY with Windows. Is there any way to
download the .exe file or get a speedy replacement? Or might I be doing
something wrong? I followed installation directions to the letter, and I do
know my way around DOS, XyWrite, and computers. HELP!!!! CP