Re: Harmon Seaver said:

I know, I know -- it's the FAT file system convention for file
names -- but both OS/2 and unix permit long names, and since that
is the world I primarily live in, it is a constant aggravation
with XY, trying to call up a file, then going to FM/2, changing
the file name, going back to XY, etc. Or calling up a directory
which only shows some of the files, because the rest have long
names.
  This is one of the main reasons I dropped a lot of the old
favorite DOS programs. I would think that even if TTG isn't going to port XY over to
OS/2, they should try to make it more compatible, make it OS/2 aware, pen aware, etc.
-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx harmon@xxxxxxxx

Microsoft isn't the answer. Microsoft is the question, and the
answer is NO.