Re: Richard's Objections

Richard Minutillo writes:

>I continue to struggle with XYWIN because I use it to maintain a longish
>document with multiple layers of footnotes, and . . . nobody does it better.

Am I even shorter of sleep than I realize, or going bananas, or what?
Granted, their placement isn't the only concern about footnotes--but
footnote placement is the one major irritation I derive from XyWin. To
repeat a previous message [sorry!]: even with a single, fairly modest set
of footnotes of sensible length, I frequently have a note pushed to the
better but do know from my own experience that XyIII+ can.) Haven't you
been troubled by this? And if you have, what was the remedy?