Re: A Win95 question

My thanks to all of you who answered, fully and thoughtfully, my query
about the relative merits of XyWin and good old XyDOS (3, 3+, 4). I
have learned what I wanted to (and incidentally saved myself the upgrade
fee -- I'll stick to what I have, thank you).

It was also interesting/useful to learn more about TTG and their struggles
and plans. I hadn't realized how moribund the software was. My long-term
fear is that somehow DOS will be unavailable one day and thus Xy un-runnable.
I HATE to learn new finger skills. What a computer-scientist friend calls
"pseudo-knowledge".

Again, thanks.

Phil Smith
Columbia Music Company