From: owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-xywrite@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of flash
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 6:37 AM
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxx
Subject: file formats

Y'all,

Here is a useful link for programmers:

http://www.wotsit.org/default.asp

They catalog file formats and links to source web sites for further
information on each format. They have sections on text, graphics,
printers, fonts, and much more.

Does anybody in this forum have any experience with DICOM formatting
(digital imaging and communications in medicine)? Way off topic, I
know...

Cheers,