RE: La Machine Est Morte, Vive La Machine!

I love my SSD.
That's an important point, Harry. The speed difference is vast. Also,
although the ultimate lifetime of an SSD and an HD are thought (by
some) to be similar, I find that I have vastly fewer OS problems when
I am running the OS on an SSD. I'm not sure why this should be but I
am certain that it is so. Has you experienced better stability since
moving to SSDs? (I theorize that SSDs and HDs have different kinds of
errors that they can recover from, and that HD recoverable errors
cause more crashes than SSD recoverable errors, but that is just a
vague guess.)