RE: La Machine Est Morte, Vive La Machine!--Addendum to last post

At 21/07/2014 16:50, you wrote:
Oh, I forgot to say that I also use Eudora. In fact two of them
simultaneously.
That's interesting. May I ask why and how you use two instances
separately? Also, how many messages do you have open simultaneously?
Right now, Win 8 reports that Eudora is using 94MB of memory, and I
have seen higher. I am thinking that one of my problems is that I
leave too many messages and mailboxes open.