Re: NEW IS BETTER?

  The good news is that Signature seems to be a superset of Xy III+. I believe
the sysop said about 4 months ago that one could use Signature as if it were
III+ (although it would be "silly" to do so). If that's true, I can live with
it. And if Signature catches on, there will be, in effect, many more XyWriters
out there, which benefits us.
  I have no more interest in importing graphics than in importing llamas from
Peru. But I would like to get WYSIWYG, especially if I break down and buy a
laser printer.
  But I also feel that I can go on indefinitely with III+. Of course, this
comes from a man who wouldn't leave CP/M until 1987. What could be better than
WordStar 3.0 on an 8-bit 4 mHz NorthStar Horizon, I wondered.