Re: Someone needs help getting XyWrite III+ to print on win95

Win 95? Refuse to learn XY4? Must snail mail?

Dude! This guy doesn't deserve any help.

Adapt or die!

Dale Schultz wrote:

Hi all, The fellow I sent a printer driver to has written to me again begging to be told how to get Xy III+ to work under Win 95.. He does not want to learn Xy4 which does seem to work OK with the same printer (IBM4039), just XyIII+ does not. I have not used III+ for about 11 years so I really cannot help him. I don't even have it anywhere to try it, nor a postscript printer nor a printer that is not networked! Nor win 95 for that matter. The other pain is he has no email address ! He sent me a stamped return envelope!!! Is there someone near Carmel, NY who can call him and help the chap ? his address and phone: Larry McFarland 633 Fair St. Carmel, NY 10512-3008 telephone (845) 225-2129 If nobody responds to say they can help him I will have to snail mail him that I can't help him... _D_a_l_e___S_c_h_u_l_t_z_
-- Leslie Bialler, Columbia University Press lb136@xxxxxxxx 61 W. 62 St, NYC 10023 212-459-0600 X7109 (phone) 212-459-3677 (fax)
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/cup