XPL PSEUDO-CO

XY-> Dorothy Day:
XY-> I tried to post a uuencoded version of Tony Woozley's two programs,
 -> xpltotxt.run and txttoxpl.run several weeks ago, but it turned to
 -> gibberish (problem with the local system that day). They convert XY
 -> euroquotes to the "other" (3-byte printable) kind, and function calls
 -> to bold-faced letter pairs, etc. I can try again if there's any
 -> interest.

Dorothy,

Are those the ones you had shown me? They're good too, but kind
of NB specific. However, I do think Carl has hit upon something
which is very effective. But, in the interest of exploration, why
not run Carl's XPL on them, and then upload them as mail?

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx