Re: Windows-DOS

"Irene Silverman"  wrote:

> Now that I have the DOS screen, however, I can hardly read it -- the letters
> are itsy-bitsy, although I've set the font to 13x22 -- the largest -- in the Windows
> properties box.

This comment suggest to me that you are running Windows on a laptop
or a desktop connected to a TFT screen, not a CRT monitor. In that
case, the problem is neither XyWrite's, nor Windows'. It is your
hardware manufacturer's. Ask him (them) how to get a full screen
display of DOS text mode. Be persistent, and they'll eventually tell
you. It might even be in the manual (or not). With many laptops, it's
a matter of pressing a certain key combination to toggle between a
small, sharp, non-display-filling DOS screen and a large,
display-filling but somewhat fuzzy DOS screen. With the newer TFT
flat screen displays for desktops, it usually seems to be a setup
option.

Wolfgang Bechstein
bechstein@xxxxxxxx