Print to PCL printers from 32-bit Windows 7

To print to a PCL printer from 32-bit Windows 7:

I have not tested this method with XyWrite or Nota Bene (I don't have a
working Xy3/4 or NB4 system at the moment), but it probably will work;
it certainly works with WPDOS under Windows XP and 32-bit Windows 7.

http://www.columbia.edu/~em36/wpdos/automatedanyprinter.html#others

It may be possible to make it work under 32-bit Windows 8 or 10 by
changing permissions in the C:\TEMPWP directory (which is how I got it
to work briefly), but I doubt it will be reliable.