Re: Re.: MS-Word

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 11:10:21PM +0100, flash wrote:
I can't strongly recommend, for people going to/from word using any ASCII
mostly based format to look at Pandoc http://johnmacfarlane.net/pandoc/ and
examining Markdown (http://daringfireball.net/projects/markdown/) or Multi Markdown or
some other ASCII format as a intermediate format.

I think if i were still using xywrite i would definitely look at these!

hope this helps!

Russ