Re: Re.: MS-Word -header In-Reply-To: 20141125003737.GL67899@xxxxxxxx -header References:

For direct conversion from XyWrite to Word, has anyone here used
FileMerlin or (for other conversions) any of the other products on
this site?

http://www.file-convert.com/a_xy.htm

Tonight I downloaded FileMerlin and tried it on a few files. It
seems to work well enough. It'll cost you, though. If I'm reading
the price list correctly (you need to download the trial version to
see the prices), a single-user license for conversion from XyWrite
to Word is $95. Conversion to multiple formats is considerably more
expensive. (The trial version mangles the spelling of words, so you
do have to pay in order to play.) I don't need it enough to shell
out the money, but it's an option, and I wonder if anyone here has
put FileMerlin through its paces.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx