Re: Missing Speedo Fonts

It is possible that one or more of the fonts you installed has the same name we
are using for our Bitstreams. The Swiss font files are BX230003.SPD,
BX230004.SPD, BX230005.SPD, BX230006.SPD. The Dutch font files are
BX230011.SPD, BX230012.SPD, BX230013.SPD and BX230014.SPD. The dates of these
files should all be 10-15-90. The Swiss fonts arae approximately 52K and teh
Dutch fonts are about 63 to 65K. I understand your frustration over the lack
of documentation of file names. I expect to release a listing of all the files
with descriptions for both the Windows and DOS versions of XyWrite 4 in the
next few weeks. Please let me know if you are able to restore these fonts. Oh,
BTW, 4.016 should be out very soon, perhaps by the end of October.