Missing Speedo Fonts

Dear SysOp,

A month or two back when I replaced XY 4.014 with ver. 4.015, for some reason
I ended up zapping the Swiss and Dutch Speedo fonts that come with the program.
(I am assuming that these are in addition to the Screen Fonts that wind up in
the \BTFONTS dir. ?) Ergo, when I call up the TypeFace choice box, I see the
16 or so different Speedo fonts that I purchased separately and added later,
but there is *no* listed choice for Dutch or Swiss. They seem to be Missing
in Action. The Path for screenfonts is correctly set. How do I remedy this?

I have tried to re-do a custom installation (to a 3 meg. ramdisk -- for safety
sake -- limiting the install to the desired files only), but haven't been able
to dredge up the scalable fonts I'm looking for. This points up the continuing
*shortcomings* of your install procedure. You do not make use of standard
Zipfiles, which could be browsed and extracted from. And there is no master
file list. So we cannot go looking for the *one thing* we may need, but must
labor thru a big unnecessary rigamarole each time. This shouldn't be that big
a deal to fix . . . .

P.S.: Please keep us apprised of what's happening with v. 4.016