Re: xy3-spain to xy4-uweb119

Robert,
The Xy3 documents produced by Jesus are very standard. Then, a simple chain of CI solves the part of the problem related to conversion from Xy3 to Xy4. Jesus is a lawyer and notary public (I don't know if this word is OK for American English). So, he has an incredible amount of Xy3 documents he would like to translate to Xy4. Then he attempts to use my simple conversion routine through directories in a recursive way. Apparently he was not successful attempting to use SWEEP for his purposes. If I am not misunderstanding the SWEEP help frame, this proceeding has to work:
1. To call the routine containing CI chains to screen.
2. To define it.
3. To go to the command line and to execute SWEEP D:\
Am I right?
By the way: your information about NCP2X.EXE is very interesting and completely new to me. If you are interested, I am sure Jesus would send a copy of his Spanish Xy3 to you.
Manuel Castelao