Re: XyWrite in DOS window locks up W98

The problem is that it locks up when I use Xy3 at the same time that I'm
online, not that I can't paste into XyWrite. I often do save stuff from the
Internet into a file, and then clean up the file in XyWrite (removing
carrier returns at the end of lines, etc.). It's at that point that XyWrite
locks up, and that Win98 locks up too.

Norman

At 07:28 AM 5/29/00 +0900, Yo Intl. wrote:

>I wouldn't even know how to clip and past directly into XY3, so I should
not say anything
>(I use XY-Win for clipboarding).
>But if it crashes your computer, how about simply avoiding it by saving
whatever you want to
>into a file, and them merging it into XY3?

Norman Bauman
411 W. 54 St. Apt. 2D
New York, NY 10019
(212) 977-3223