RE: XyWrite in DOS window locks up W98

> Rene von Rentzell wrote "how about simply avoiding it by saving whatever
> you want to
> into a file, and them merging it into XY3?"

I can endorse this as a Win NT user and as a regular internet copy and
paster. If you use Windows notepad (or Word and save as text-only no line
breaks) and save the file all you have to do in Xywrite is me
.txt (the .txt is easily forgotten!). If you find lots of HTML
code you might be best to write a little code converter porgramme. We have
that here as we use controlled language so any "£" is replaced with "Pounds
" and hyphens seem to be a good idea to convert too.

Leonard Wright
Database Librarian
News International Newspapers Ltd
1 Virginia Street
London E98 1ES
Tel: 020 7782 5044
Fax: 020 7782 5283
email: leonard.wright@xxxxxxxx

on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.