Re: In praise of 64-bit systems WAS Re: Do we actually need XP support?

It's difficult for me to talk about the advantage of having 44 tabs
over when what I'm comfortable with is 80 or 90. Unfortunately, the
browser can't handle it comfortably. But why? I have a lot of burning
interests and I hate reloading or bookmarking. I have noticed that
once I bookmark something, I will seldom ever look at it again. There
was a study some years ago, described in the New York Times, which
showed that people with messy offices really do use all the papers
and books they have lying around. Once a paper is filed, once a book
is put back on the shelf, it is usually, according to this study,
never referred to again. Will I ever get to that third movement of
the Waldstein with Argerich that is sitting in one of my ignored
tabs? Only if it keeps on getting in my way.