Re: XyWrite to Word

Not to convert this to a VBA/Word discussion, but ...
So the Word "command line" might include:

NE and its variations
SA and its variations
CA
US (Use Style; very powerful in Word)
TY
These are precisely the command line commands that are NOT needed. Word
already has keyboard shortcuts for at least most of these things: ^N, ^O,
^S, ^P--or if not ^P (my system is unique) then Alt-FP.
Also, to make Word more Xy-like in its keyboard operation, I use
AutoHotkey, a free macro program I recommend, to customize keystrokes as in
the Xy .kbd file.

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx