Re: PDF printing from the command-line again

If anyone's interested, Postscript printing also works with this method, assuming the ghostscript support files, also available on Edward Mendelson's site, are in the vdos directory.

From: Carl Distefano
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2017 11:19 AM
Subject: Re: PDF printing from the command-line again

Harry,

> I was able to print by dropping the file on the program icon, but not
> from the Xy command line using PDFtoPrinter filename.pdf (I get
> "Command is not recognized").

With 'LPT1 = "PDFtoPrinter.exe" #LPT1.PDF' in CONFIG.TXT, the only
XyWrite command you should have to use is TY.

Also, why would you issue a bare *Windows* command from the Xy command
line? At a minimum you would need to prepend DOS/NV/Z /C ....

--
Carl Distefano
mailto:cld@xxxxxxxxxx"; href="mailto:cld@xxxxxxxxxx"; id="yui_3_16_0_ym19_1_1486747282868_4191">cld@xxxxxxxxxx