Re: PDF printing from the command-line again

Carl,
Since I have $H loaded, I'm not issuing a bare Windows command when I hit Enter, but am calling the U2. But that still doesn't make sense, because there's no such U2 frame. So I succeeded with:

START /MAX PDFtoPrinter [path+filename]
That's all fine now. But TY [filename].pdf prints the unrendered PDF. I.e., it starts "%PDF". work. Also, to get even the unrendered PDF file to print, I have to use SETP to load LPT1. Why is that?

Regards,
Harry
Harry,
I was able to print by dropping the file on the program icon, but not
from the Xy command line using PDFtoPrinter filename.pdf (I get
"Command is not recognized").

With 'LPT1 = "PDFtoPrinter.exe" #LPT1.PDF' in CONFIG.TXT, the only
XyWrite command you should have to use is TY.

Also, why would you issue a bare *Windows* command from the Xy command
line? At a minimum you would need to prepend DOS/NV/Z /C ....

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx