Re: XYDOS AND XYWIN

Chet:

I was curious about AB too, but looking into it reminded me that
the same two letters may be quite different as a command, an XPL
(and keyboard) function, and a default. I have not yet compared
defaults, but there are more differences. There are some
intriguing differences in commands, mostly in the direction of
added functionality in XW.
For instance, if you have a setting of TS.25in,2IN,4IN you can
set a hanging indent to the third tab, at 4 inches, with
IP0,@TS3, which will of course change automatically if you change
the 3d setting in TS.

-- Nathan Sivin
History and Sociology of Science